Oct 13, 2013

OOTD | Snakey Lady - Black and White Outfit #1

Hey guys so today's look as two focal points. First, being my outfit is only black and white and second, my new JustFab reptile skinnies. ​This week I will be showing you three different black and white looks and all completely different. I usually like a lot of color but I love wearing black and white. So I hope this look gives you inspiration and don't forget to tune in Tuesday for the next look as well as Friday for the last black and white look.



So with my hair I just used a 1 1/2 in. curling iron on the ends of my hair. I have a makeup tutorial on this look on my YouTube channel ChristineGxoxo under graduation hair and makeup tutorial. ​My shirt is from TJ Maxx and it is my go to white top.


 My pants and shoes are from JustFab. The Jeans are new this week but the shoes are an old favorite. If you haven't tried out JustFab.com jeans you defiantly should because they are high rise which makes them really comfy to wear and they are thinner closer to a legging but durable and hide things like a pair of denim would. Also they have tuns of prints along with a lot of solids too. The same goes for their new line of shorts. Now back to this outfit. My bag is from a small boutique in New Orleans but you can get a bag like it at JustFab named Law.​



Thank you guys so much for reading! If this blog inspired you to wear black and white just give this post a like! ​
<3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment