Oct 13, 2013

Outfit | Plaid Peaking

I am not sure were I first saw bloggers letting their long sleeves show beneath their 3/4 length jackets but I thought it looked very artsy so I decided to create this look for that idea inspiration. ​Enjoy <3



My shirt is from american eagle from way back in the day and my necklace is from forever 21. It is silver, gold, white and black beads braided for a choker/bib necklace. I buttoned my shirt up all the way and let the necklace take center stage for a more put together look. ​


 ​My shoes go by the name Bevin from JustFab.com and I have had them for a tleast 2 years but are still readily available on their site and I can tell you they are the most comfy versatile pump I own. My liquid leather skinny's are Rock&Republic which I got from Kohl's.​


Last but defiantly not least my favorite piece in this whole outfit is the blazer by Lauren Conrad from Kohl's. I bought it 6+ sizes too big so it would give a more cardigan effortless boyfriend blazer look. My go to blazer for spring and summer.
That is my full outfit and I hope you enjoyed it! If you want to watch my youtube videos, I have a beauty and fashion channel at http://www.youtube.com/christinegxoxo and my vlogs are at http://www.youtube.com/christinegslife ​

<3 Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment