Oct 16, 2013

Outfit | There is Beauty in Everything

Hey guy's! So here is another OOTD that I am obsessed with! The shirt just makes me so happy :-) It reads " There is beauty in everything but not everyone can see it."  I want to get this tattooed on me somewhere because it says so much and is a just a beautiful saying! Well if you want to know were these items are from then scroll on down!

My jacket is from JC Penny and my most worn jacket since I got it a few months back! 

 
My shirt is MNG by Mango Jeans from JC Penny. It is a very soft cotton T. It was a little pricy for $15 but I just had to have it! 



 My jeans are boyfriend jeans from LC Collection at Kohl's. They fit me perfectly. They hug me in all the right places and hang off me in all the right places. The distressed look and rips bring me back!

My heels are Aviero and my bag is Rowling! Yes, they are both JustFab items and still available!  

 My sunglasses are St. Barts from JustFab! 


My necklace is from Forever 21! 
Thank's for reading!
<3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment