Oct 13, 2013

Outfit | White Grapes

Hey their lovelies! I have been so mad at myself for not putting up a post but ya' know life happens. But finally today I can put up an outfit! I am obsessed with this one guys! I hope you are too lol! Read on to see were everything is from!


::White Graps::

 

 This outfit is centered around my white shorts which are from JustFab they are a new line from them and The pictures do not do them justice. They have a row of golden studs on the side hem. GORGEOUS! My arm candy is a mix of Forever 21, boutique and my watch which is Michael Kors' Camille. My Aviators are from JustFab's Maldives

 

 My bib necklaces are from JustFab and Forever 21. The JustFab one is above the Forever 21 necklace. Maybe you noticed in my last outfit post i was layering long necklaces. I loved it so I wanted to keep playing and this is what I came up with.


My Military Jacket is from JC Penny's Junior section and It is perfect for summer. Well for me it is. I cant seem to take it off EVER!

 My bag is Etinne Aigner. My mom gave it to me when she bought a new purse many years ago and we have no idea were she got it. I can tell you a good bet would be Belk...just sayin'


These sexy babies are Carilo from JustFab (Still available here) I love these not only are they MINT which is my fav color but it also is nude so it elongates my legs...which I love!

My white button up is from TJ Max. It is my go to top but I need to buy a better quality on. Since I grab for it all the time it is falling apart. 
That is my whole outfit! Thank you so much for reading. In the comments below I would love to get to know you guys, as well as, "What your fashion must haves are for the summer!" 

<3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment