Oct 13, 2013

Outfit | Neon + Cobalt

Hey guys! Today I wanted to show you how to mix two different bright colors without being too in your face! Scroll down to see different views of my outfit as well as description of every piece. I also tell you how to make this combo work! Enjoy <3



My shorts are Cynthia from Belk. Recently got them on sale so go check that out! I love them because they have a very structured fabric but cut kind of sporty. They also are very flattering because they are high waisted. The zipper in the back isn't too shabby either!



My bag is from a little boutique down in New Orleans but Just Fab has a bag similar here called Law. You just need to watch their site because some times it is there and some times its not.



My Shirt is from Rock n Republic! I love it because the black trim makes the neon calm down a bit.


My advice to those of you who are scared of wearing bright on bright. Just throw accents of brown or accents of black like I did here. It tones it down and makes it mesh well.



My shoes ar Aveiro from JustFab! I styled thisones neon and reptile like sister in a previous post. Super comfy and only $39.95!



My sun glasses are St. Barts from JustFab (any pair of black sunglass' will do)  and my earrings are a creamy pearl from Forever 21.
I hope this post inspired you to wear bright on bright this summer! If you have any questions on outfits or anything else just leave them in the comments below or follow and ask me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. I am ChristineGxoxo every were. You can also look on the right side of the page >>> and get to my social media sites a lot faster! Thank you so much for reading and I will talk to you soon!

<3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment