Oct 22, 2013

Outfit | Girls Night Out!

Hey lovely ladies and gentleman! Todays outfit is definitely something I would wear out for drinks with the girls or even a casual dinner date with Garrett! I love how earthy the look is but it also shows that you know how to dress yourself! I hope it is helpful! 



My jacket is a must for me and I am sure you can tell I love it because it has been styled 1000+ ways on here lol! It is from JC Penny!  

My skirt is from the LC Collection at Kohl's.  


 

My shirt is Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohl's. 



My shoes are Bevin by JustFab. By far the most comfy pair of heels I own and they were my second buy from JustFab. Still available btw ;-)



My necklaces are from Forever 21 except for the blue jeweled one which was my grandmothers. 
I hope you guy's enjoyed this post! I will talk to you all either in the comments below or in my next post! Take care! 
<3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment