Oct 22, 2013

Outfit | Faux Leather Flair

Hello guy's so second time is the charm! I took pictures of this outfit wednesday so it would be up Thursday. Our power went off and I lost a lot of photos and video footage. So, today Garrett helped me shoot them again! So, I hope you enjoy this outfit! As, always scroll down to see were I got the elements from my outfit!  


My skirt is from L'Amore Nanette Lapore from JC Penny.


My handbag is from JustFab and is called Pitti Palace! My heels are by Guess but I bought them from Belk.


My T-shirt is from Jeans by Mango Fashion at JC Penny and it reads "There is beauty in everything but, not everyone can see it."


From top to bottom my rings are from Forever 21 and my grandmothers.


My necklaces very from Forever 21 and a gift!


My watch if from Charming Charlie. Spiked Bracelet is from Forever 21!My watch if from Charming Charlie. Spiked Bracelet is from Forever 21!


My dark washed chambray shirt is from MNG by Mango at JC Penny.

Thank you so much for reading! Talk to you soon! 

<3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment