Oct 22, 2013

Outfit | Brighten Up Rainy Day's

Hello lovlies! Here is an outfit I wore to brighten up a very gloomy, rainy day here in Louisiana! I have worn this shirt and necklace combo quite a lot but never have I paired it with even louder bottoms. I hope you enjoy and to see were everything is from then just scroll down! 


My shorts are from belk. They are very comfy and perfect for the warmer weather. 


My necklace was on 75% off at Belk! So exciting since it is of amazing quality! 


My top is from Belk as well and it feels so luxurious and falls perfectly. Defiantly my favorite shirt for the past few months! 



My Shoes are from APT. 9 at Kohl's.

My gold chain bracelet was from a little boutique in town however I have seen a lot like them at Forever 21. 

My handbag is Taj Mahal from JustFab. 



Thanks so much for reading! Talk to you soon!
<3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment