Oct 22, 2013

My Birthday in Outfits!

Hey guys so I know this is late in terms of my birthday but it was only a week ago so yea lol. During the day to run my errands I wore this maxi dress for comfort and for dinner I wore the same dress from the wedding I was in. I hope you enjoy these outfits and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask in the comments!


This dress and jacket is from JC Penny, my belt is from Forever 21, my neckace was a gift from redenvelope.com and my shoes are from TJ Maxx.


My dress is from a boutique called Francesca's, heels are from JustFab called Aveiro, clutch is from MNG by Mango at JC Penny, watch is Camille by Michael Kors, earrings were made by my lovely husband Garrett, and my necklace was a gift from redenvelope.com



These were my outfits for my 23rd birthday! It was a magical day and very special. I hope your day has been wonderful and thanks for reading! 

<3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment