Oct 13, 2013

Outfit | Polka Dotting It

Hey guys so I wanted to share an outfit featuring a dress that opened my eyes to dresses. As some of you guys may know, I am not a dress girl. I have always preferred pants. 
The reason being I never had a comfy dress that I could move and stay in for more then an hour without going crazy. Until I found this on I am wearing below. I wore it 2 days in a row. First time was to a engagement shower and the next was to church-lunch-shopping day. It was the perfect length (until Garrett washed it with the other cloths and it shrunk :-( but I do't hold a grudge lol) 
When I sat down it covered my knees perfectly and gave my legs a lot of room to breath. Their also was no bunching any wear it flowed perfectly! I wore this dress with jackets both times because it has a stretchy material that looks really cheap on the back were the zipper comes together. Anyways I love this "gateway" dress and I hope you enjoy how I style it!


 My dress is from TJ Max but the designer is Fire Los Angeles! My belt is from Francesca's and it is my goto brown synching belt! Absolutely love it!


My necklaces from top to bottom: my Grandmothers, gift from Garrett and its from redenvelope.com and lastly Forever 21 Eiffel Tower. I have been obsessed with layering necklaces lately all ranging from extreme to dainty pieces like this.



My shoes I got on sale at Belk recently and they are by Guess. I saw them from across the store (impressive since they are nude right?!?) and ran to get them. They just happen to be in my size and I couldn't pass them on because who doesn't need a basic nude pump! They are timeless! So I snatched it up and can not get enough of them!


My Jacket is from my brother lol! I don't know why that is so funny to me but it was his blazer when he was little and it fits me like a glove! The 1/4 length sleeve is just a huge plus! My watch is Camille by Michael Kors!

Thank you guys so much for readding and I hope you enjoyed my outfit! I am trying to post 2 outfits a week on here as well as 2 video (Monday and Thursday) on my YouTube channel which I always link on here!

Tell me in the comments below what are your favorite dress is and  you can tell me how you style it! Or if you have any questions about styling your dresses just let me know and I will answer you back as soon as I can! 

 <3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment