Oct 13, 2013

Outfit | Rockin' the Fedora

Hello guy's! I hope you all are having an amazing week so far! Todays outfit was all about hanging out at the book store, sipping on some coffee and enjoying the day with Garrett (my husband) I love the feel of this outfit! It kept me protected from the sun outside and the cool A/C inside. I hope you Enjoy! 


 My fedora is from Target and my sunnies are St. Barts from JustFab


 My Blazer and floral bleached jeans are from the Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohl's. I love the LC Collection A LOT not only for the style and fashion forward prints but also the cut and fit!


 My bag is from a little boutique from the New Orleans River Walk. JustFab has some like this one. 
My arm candy consists of my MK Camille watch, a leather strap from Florence, Italy and a bracelet from Forever 21.


My shirt is from a store called Bengal's and Bandits here in Baton Rouge and I love it! It is the first sports shirt that fit like a fashionable flowy shirt.


My favorite go to pair of heels are Aviero from JustFab! They are amazingly comfy but I didn't wear these while I was walking around all day! I had on my Peg flats from JustFab. 

<3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment