Oct 13, 2013

Outfit | Necklace Layering on Rainy Day's

Hey guys! Today it wads rainy and really humid outside. Garrett and I were leaving to head to the coffee shop to get some work done and get out of the house. So this is what I wore! Read further to see were everything is from and why I styled this the way I did! Enjoy <3


 First I wanted to be comfortable so I went for my JC Penny denim shorts. One it was hot and humid outside and two I have this thing about wearing jeans or long pants in the rain. I always end up stepping on them and the water travels 1/4 the way up my leg and it grosses me out. SO when ever it rains I try to wear shorts or have on boots.


 I recently bought this Saint's flowy top from a sport store in town called Bengal and Bandits. I love it so much because it is so fashion forward for a sport line. This has been my go to top this summer. My cardigan is from the LC Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohl's. It has this chiffon trim that isn't really noticeable but gives this nice girly softness to my outfit with out it being too noticeable.


 My necklaces were so fun to layer. So in order from short to long: shortest one is my grandmothers, the envelope is from red envelope and was a gift from Garrett, the eiffel tower and whistle with black chain are from Forever 21, and the longest necklace is a combo of a lot of necklaces I own but all pieces are from Forever 21.


 My bag I bought from a little boutique in Breckinridge, CO and it has been my goto back pack for the past year. It is VLLM by Volcum. In case you cant tell it is a coral micro-chevron print.


 As for my hair I straightened it and I have been loving it this way. Now that it is long and I have really long layers it falls just right. I use a Generic straightener with the Garnier Moroccan Sleek and Shine Serum.


 My shoes are Polo Ralph Lauren and I bought them on sale at rack room shoes. They are super comfy and cool.


My arm candy includes my Camille by Michael Kors watch. my DulceCandyxo.com studded dainty bracelet and a black bead heart charm bracelet from Forever 21.


I absolutly love this outfit! I think it is me in an outfit and the necklaces and bag make it more fun. Thank you guys so much for reading and I will talk to you very soon! Have a great week!
<3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment