Oct 13, 2013

OOTD | JustFab Jeans and a lot of Layering!!!

Hey guys so here we have another layering post! I just can not get enough! I am also featuring my favorite pair of Jeans! I also show you how to make it more day time appropriate while still using the trend! So read on to get more info about my outfit! 


My favorite pair of skinnies come from JustFab.com they are in their Signature Skinny Solid line. They are in the color dark medium. I love them because they have a slightly high waist for added comfort. They have a little stretch to them without being too stretchy. My favorite part is the fit. Especially around my calves and ankle. Perfect pair of shoes for boot season as well as showing off your favorite pair of pumps!  


My cardigan is from the LC Collection at Kohl's. If I want to glam up a t-shirt or basic top this is what I add.


My black top is from MNG by Mango at JC Penny. It is my go to basic black top. I also spotted, the other day, that they had a baby blue almost mint colored version of this top. I might be going back!


My necklaces are Oh My Gosh!!! I am in love! The only way this combo worked is the gold hardware and that they were all bigger necklaces. The only item that wasn't from Forever 21 is the flower bib necklace at the top. It was from Belk. I am so obsessed with layering necklaces. I bet you can't tell! 

My sunnies are called St. Barts and they are $10 at JustFab!


I do understand how the necklaces above can seem a little daunting. So with this picture I show you how taking off a few of the necklaces can make it more day time appropriate. Just the other day I just wore the flower necklace with the blue jewel one. It looked amazing and I got a lot of complements on it. 


These items are both from JustFab! The Purse - Taj Mahal now only sold in ( pink, black and brown) and the Shoes - Imperia 


To make it more day time appropriate I wore the same bag but opted for some flats! These are my go to "go with everything" shoe from Target! I have had them for a year now and cannot get enough !


I hope you enjoyed my outfit as much as I did! I also want to say how important it is to wear what makes you happy and not care what others think. Layering this many necklaces is defiantly a statement and will get a lot of attention. I say wear just two necklaces together and slowly over time build it up. That is exactly what I did and I have no problem now wearing something this bold! I hope this post was helpful!
I would love to hear about your favorite trend in the comment section below!
Have a great day! See you in my next post!
<3 Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment