Oct 13, 2013

Outfit | Live Aloha

Hey guys! Happy Memorial Day! The outfit I'm rockin' is for a comfy extended weekend. Garrett and I went to the levee to workout, well he worked out and I followed behind him in the car and honked when he was suppose to stop doing a station. It was fun but I decided to take pictures of my outfit because it was perfect for what we were doing. We also went to a burrito place named Izzos. It was our favorite hangout in college but as of a year ago it just went down hill and sucked. The queso tasted like cheese whizz and the steak was uncooked and the ground beef was in the form of meat loaf. It broke our hearts. But, today I received an email that they were having a memorial day special and we decided to go check it out one last time. It was just as good as it was our freshman year in college, if not better. So, that was the highlight of our day. You could say we had a good memorial day! I hope you guy's day has been just as good if not better! 
So, I usually don't upload blog posts that aren't videos from my YouTube channel on mondays. However, today I procrastinated and estimating the time of edit and upload for my video, it will be well into tomorrow morning when it will be up so I am substituting the post for my not having a video. So with out any further a-due heres what I wore today!​
 

 So my outfit started with my Live Aloha graphic tank from our honeymoon to Hawaii! The neon pop called for more subtle items for a casual laid back day. ​

 ​My bracelets are from a small boutique in Louisiana and my watch is Camille by Michael Kors.


My shorts are from JC Penny and they are the perfect basic denim short! ​


Now! Saving the best for last is Spencer from JustFab! They are my newest sneaker wedge and I am obsessed with how cute, sporty and comfy they are! They were the perfect pair to wear today! ​I have a 50% off your first entire purchase! Just Click Here!
Thank you so much for reading! I will talk to you guys tomorrow in my new post or in the comments below! ​

<3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment