Oct 13, 2013

GARRETT GRADUATED!!!!!!

Hey guys!!! So as of a week ago my husband (Garrett or @garrettsfit) graduated in kinesiology from LSU! I am so proud of him and he really worked his butt off. I am so lucky to be around such an inspiring man everyday. He is truly amazing and I love him so very much. So besides celebrating him in this post I wanted to also tell you about my outfits that I wore for his graduation as well as my brother-in-law (Dustin's) graduation.


 Garrett is wearing a lush silk designer graduation gown lol and my outfit I wanted to go casual but dressed up. So I wore my white sheer button up and tweed jacket from APT9 at Kohl's with my favorite forever 21 black and white bib necklace peaking threw. I let it hide under my shirt so it would give a more effortless casual vibe. My hair I just lightly curled it and tossed it over one shoulder.


 My main focus were my new JustFab shoes (Aveiro) so that is why I went so basic up top. I actually started my outfit around my new shorts from JC Penny which was a brilliant move on my part because it was freakin' hot that night.



​Of course I am not looking at the camera but this a picture of my younger family!
Right to Left: Doug (my brother), Garrett (my husband), me, Erin (my sister) and Dustin (my brother-in-law)​



This is my entire family on Garrett and my side! I was so happy to get a casual picture of everyone together. My only older member of my family is my Great Uncle to the far right. ​
Right to Left: Mac (Garrett's Grandfather), Jerry (my father-in-law), Ollie (Garrett's Grandmother), Zach (my brother-in-law/Garrett's brother), Rhonda (my mother-in-law), Garrett, me, Doug (my brother), Erin (my sister),  Mike (my dad), Rose Ann (my mama), Dustin (my brother-in-law/my sisters husband) and Uncle Billy (my great uncle).​


Okay so last picture this is my outfit from my brother-in-law (Dustin's) graduation. So this outfit centers around my blazer and necklace. ​Blazer from Lauren Conrad Collection from Kohl's and Necklace is really old from Forever 21. I am wearing the same shorts and my hair is the same all I did was retouch the curls. My shoes are JustFab names Odette. Garrett is wearing a classic black slack with classic square towed shoes and a fitted cobalt blue button-up . He tied it all together with a navy blue tie with cobalt blue diamond pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment