Oct 12, 2013

OOTD | Green with Envy | St. Patty's Day



Hey guy's so as you can tell this outfit is dedicated to St. Patrick's Day! I never celebrate this holiday but I love the color green. It is my all time favorite color especially mint. As some of you know this years color is Emerald. Even though I am not wearing emerald I am wearing different tones of green. I am kind of excited about this years color. So, Here is the outfit I came up with!
I love this outfit because I got to Sneak in a little edge. My jacket is lined in faux leather. I chose to make the green on green work by adding black and gold accents. The gold for the pot of gold and the black just helps tie everything together.




Get the Look:​
  • Shirt - Sans soochi from TJ Maxx
  • Pants - Laren Conrad Collecton at Kohl's
  • Jacket - Dana Bouchman from Kohl's
  • Necklace - Forever 21 {Found Here}
  • ​Bag - Boutique in New Orleans {Similar Style Found Here}
  • Shoes - ​Odette by JustFab {Found Here}

No comments:

Post a Comment