Oct 13, 2013

OOTD | Dark Princess - Black and White Outfit #3

Hello lovelies the end of the week is here TGIF! I am wearing all black today with pops of white. This is the last black and white outfit for the week and if you want to see my previous outfits then just scroll further down. I have never just worn black and white but I have had so much fun playing with black and white. 

 

 My blazer is from Forever 21 and my liquid leather skinnies is from Rock & Republic. I thing the different texture of my pants and shirt make this outfit work.​


 My shoes are Rock & Republic which I got from Kohls. Since I am only wearing white on my feet and neck I wanted to have really bright white heels that make a statement and these do just that.


 My necklace if from Forever 21 and mu shirt is from the designer Mine from ​TJ Max.



My clutch is MNG by Mango from JC Penny I thought a little brown went really great with the sold black clothing. Thank you so much for reading and I hope this gives you inspiration to play with black and I wanted to say I had so much fun wearing black and white this week! ​Talk to ya'll soon!
<3 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment