Apr 10, 2012

Inspiration: Kimora's April Fab Favorites from JustFab.com


       Kimora Lee Simmons has amazing style and when I found out a while ago she had partnered with JustFab.com I realized how much of a style icon she really is. Every month JustFab does a Kimora Fab Favorites! Which is every month she puts together her favorite peaces from JustFab that moth, including a piece of jewelry, a handbag, and a pair of shoes.       The items she used were Taj Mahal (a white handbag, which I have coming in the mail soon), Raquel (Coral Heel), and Rings of Fire (2 cocktail rings, one a snake and the other is like a pointed triangle???) any ways since I decided to buy Taj Mahal after I filmed this outfit I used my very old white bag. 
       In this months Issue Kimora paired a bright yellow dress which was very form fitting and paired it with another bright, coral. To make the outfit more amazing she paired it with a touch of turquoise. 
       For me I wanted a loose yellow dress which I already had and I paired it with Colbie a gorgeous coral T-strap heel with an amazing knot detailing on the front and buckles on the side. For jewelry I went for a more bohemian daytime look vs. cocktail glam look, like she did. I really wanted to make this outfit my own. Also I wanted to make it more daytime friendly so I added my trusty ole' denim jacket! <3 Items listed after last picture. I hope you Enjoy <3






Forever 21 Dress and Jewelry
JC Penny Jacket
Urban Outfitter Sun Glasses
JustFab.com Shoes (Colbie) Found Here
Belk Handbag 

No comments:

Post a Comment