Apr 7, 2012

Easter Outfit (HighLow Skirt)


I love so much about this outfit. If I was able to go to church Easter morning this is what I would wear. Instead I am going to be in Colorado with Garrett's family! I have never been so i am really starting to get excited...its the farthest I have ever driven (ridden). So we shall see how that goes and I will do a whole blog dedicated to my trip and what I wore. But, for my outfit I really wanted a high low skirt and when I finally got my hands on it I was so excited and couldn't wait to style it. When I brought it home I will admit I was kind of intimidated. So I put it on my manikin and it stayed there until I just decided i'm going to wear it with another one of my bright colored pieces. So I went with this turquoise silk button tank and to break up the colors I wanted to add a neutral (brown) belt. Doing that I think really lets the colors stand alone while woking to gether to make this outfit. Next I wanted it to look really laid back so I added my Denim Jacket and a multi charm neckless. I really liked how boho this was starting to look. So Keeping with the brown theme I went with my brown sandal wedges and a big light brown bag to lighten up the look and make it even more day time. I had so much fun with this look and I hope you enjoy it as well! <3










What I wore: 
LC Collection High Low Coral Skirt
Target Top
Franchesca Brown Belt and watch
Forever 21 Jewelry 
JC Penny Denim Jacket
JustFab.com Purse 818
Not sure about the Sandals 

No comments:

Post a Comment