Mar 22, 2012

This outfit is so fun! I have been hearing so much about turbans and how trendy they are and I  fell in love. When it came down to me trying to find peaces to go with a turban I automatically went to neutrals. Classic peaces like the white V-neck and the black blazer. I paired that with the new trend of acid washed boyfriends cropped jeans. Whoa that was a lot of words for one thing. I kept it simple with two mid length necklases. One gold chain and one silver chain. On my feet I decided to go with a taupe cutout pump. The last peace I wanted to add is a clutch for the daytime clutch trend thats also been going around. It is just a plain black clutch with a scale pattern. 
This out fit is defiantly a must for me this Spring, I am still waiting for the perfect day to break it out and wear it to school. Maybe with some flats but I love everything about this outfit 




Stuff:
Hanes White V-Neck
Forever 21 Black Blazer and Jewelry
American Eagle Boyfriend Jeans
JustFab.com Pumps
Grandmothers Clutch and Scarf
Urban Outfitters Sunglasses
Chloe my baby girl <3


No comments:

Post a Comment