Mar 11, 2012

St. Patty's Day Outfit

I have been trying to find different ways to wear my green dress! I think this is the perfect way! I layered my dress with a yellow top and rolled it up to my natural waist line. Then, I belted it with a weaved brown waist belt. To tone down the colors and make it day time appropriate I thought a jean jacket would make it perfect. Since I chose to wear a brown belt I decided to go ahead and pair my outfit with a brown bag and brown gladiator sandles. Instead of wearing a gold neckless I chose a darker brass chain with a whistle chain. Since I don't like to take my gold guardian angel neckless off (it's my good luck charm) I kept it on but I think it is perfectly fine to mix and match golds with silver or brassy hardware. Garrett told me this outfit made me look like a gypsy. I kind of like that description. Not what I was going for but it will do. 

St. Patty's Day Outfit Video








TJ Maxx Shirt, Urban Outfitter Dress, JC Penny Jacket, Forever 21 Neckless, Francesca Watch and Belt, Target Bag, and JustFab.com Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment