Mar 31, 2012

OOTD Stripes and a Bold Neckless

I newly discovered this shirt in my closet it was like buying it all over again! I have been wanting to wear a bold neckless with a button up shirt for  awhile now but I didn't want to do a plain white shirt so I was waiting to get money to go shopping and I found this gem. Next piece I want to talk about is my neckless. I new how proud I was of wearing this neckless and how cheap it was ($5-$7) but I did not think any one could really see it with my jean jacket on. I was so surprised at how many complements I had on it and how expensive it looked. Since these were different peaces and I was just going to school I decided to wear them with a few staples from my closet. 1) Jean Jacket, 2) Jeggings, 3) my everyday boots from JustFab.com named Sibyl. Oh yea and my bag is a new member of the family from JustFab.com and her name is 818. LOL I feel so funny when I give them a gender or a name. I get a few weird looks but I think it is expected from me being so quirky andy way. Well I hope you enjoy this look and keep checking back for more uploaded OOTD. MWAH love you guys! <3





Things I wore:
Forever 21 Button Up and Jewelry
JC Penny Jean Jacket
JustFab.com Shoes and Handbag
Kohls Lauren Conrad Collection Jeggings

No comments:

Post a Comment