Dec 17, 2011

My Just Fab Collection

I have been a member of Just Fab.com for a over a year and a half now and I still cannot get over how they make me feel when I open that package and see my new pair of shoes or purse. I get so excited and I honestly cannot believe how little they cost. Another thing I love are the names that are given to each shoe, I personally believe the names fit them perfectly. 

In a nutshell at justfab.com members receive monthly shoe and handbag selections based on their personal style, and the items are handpicked for them by their own style expert. It's like having a personal shopper and celebrity stylist in one! Every item is $39.95 including shoes, handbags and jewelry. I haven't had the chance to try out their jewelry but i have 11 pairs of shoes (2 more coming) and 3 purses (1 more coming)

If you want to see more of them and a better explanation I have a video up on YouTube just copy this link: http://youtu.be/5IpCdMQJGU4


To sign up to receive your own beautiful affordable shoes copy this link: http://www.justfab.com/invite/christinegxo/


 Fallon

 Rory
 Monica 
 Sybil
 Anderson
 Sasha
 Ariane
 Lucille 
 Mia
 Bevin
 Gladys
My Elite Member Watch
Operative

My JustFab Review Video

No comments:

Post a Comment