Dec 8, 2011

About Me

I am a 21 year old senior in College. Majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies with 3 minors in psychology, entrepreneurship, apparel designs, textile and merchandising.
Growing up I was always a tomboy. Never wore make up except for dance recitals. After I graduated high school i left for culinary school. I studied that for two years. I realized I could never do that as my career so I began looking to find myself. I then transferred to LSU were I am now and have been trying to find my interests. I have flopped from architecture, photography, interior design, to business.
Since I couldn't find out what I wanted to do I pulled out of school for one semester. I studied Real Estate and discovered I loved it.
During that time I began looking to YouTube for inspiration on how to fix my hair or makeup in order to look older and more professional. I instantly fell in love. While I wasn't studying I was watching and learning from tutorials off YouTube. I remember dreaming that one day I would have a channel and a blog and teach young to older women what I have learned. I guess kind of giving back. I even made videos and just deleted them, because I was embarrassed.
These past few months I reenrolled into college with my sights set on Real Estate and opening my own online store. I know both completely different. I made a promise to myself to dress up as often as I could to school. I have so far everyday excluding maybe 10 days all together. I mind you that I have always been the girl to just throw an oversized t-shirt on and some jogging shorts and throw my hair up into a bun. In doing this I have become so confident and happy and I believe I am finding myself.
I feel like I am ready to start a blog and a YouTube channel to not only document my progress but also to connect with other bloggers who share a common interest with me.
I cannot wait to see were this journey takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment