Dec 17, 2011

Milani, Revlon and L'Oreal Swatches

Milani
Runway Eyes Fashion Shadow
10 Haute Couture



 Without Water

With Water

As you can see the Milani eye shadow is very very light, it is great for a vey soft look but if you want to amplify the colors, your brush needs to be damp with water or eye drop solution to give the true color effect.

Revlon
Illuminance Cream Eye Shadow 
Not Just Nudes




The revlon cream shadows are very opaque but when wearing them I noticed they creased really bad even with applying powder shadow over it. I would suggest putting as little as possible and avoiding the inner part of your eye lid. After I put it on just the outer V or on under my eye brow as a high light it did great.

L'Oreal HiP 
Color Truth Cream Eyeliner
Eggplant / Black





This product is great if just used four your upper lashes, if you set it with a dark powder. I used it on my water line and it ran down my inner corner within the first 30 min. Its deffinatly not the best for the water line, if you avoid that it will be good!







No comments:

Post a Comment