Aug 26, 2012

My Morning Shake (Strawberry and Banana)

I just started making shakes every morning when I wakeup, even before tea. I have noticed a huge change in my day. I am less irritable and tired. I feel more hydrated and more motivated to eat better threw out the day. I have always heard that you need to start your day off right if you want to eat right the rest of the day. But, breakfast is not the hard part for me, I use to eat Kashi Cereal or Carnation Breakfas. However, I have always still craved fast foods and other junk food. But for the first time in my life this entire week I didn't crave fast food! I had my shake in the morning and tea an hour after that. For lunch I had Garrett's chili which the recipe is down below or just click on this link >>> . I have just felt so much better and so much more happy with that one thing in my day. So before this, I always thought "starting your day off healthy leads to better food choices threw out the day" was a load of crap. But now...not so much. I just realized you have to find your healthy breakfast that is your trigger to enjoy being healthy threw out the day. So bellow is my recipe, nothing fancy just what I do. I hope you enjoy!!! 

What I used:
Magic Bullet
4 Medium Strawberries
Half of a frozen Banana
1 tbs. Peanut Butter
1/2 a scoop of Whey Protein Powder
Enough Coconut Milk to Cover

Step 1: Prep your Magic Bullet


Step 2: Add 4 medium strawberries



Step 3: Add 1/2 Frozen Banana



Step 4: Add 1/2 scoop of whey protein





Step 5:
Add 1 tbs. Peanut Butter



Step 6: Add Coconut Milk 




Step 7: Blend for a minute


Your shake should look like this


Yummmmm


Step 8: Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment