Oct 15, 2012

Triple Duty - White Jeans (Fall)

White denim pants are NOT just for the summer time. I love breaking the rules! When it comes to fashion :-) Wearing white after labor day is my favorite one. I hate it when people tell me what I can and cannot wear and especially when they tell me a certain color I cannot wear. So I am showing you three different ways to style your white pants for the Fall time! I hope you get some good tips and if you feel you need to know more feel free to ask me anything! 


Outfit #1: Daytime Casual 


Outfit #1:
Top - Rock & Republic Tank
Pants - LC Collection at Kohls
Shoes - Sperry Top Sider
Bag - 818 from JustFab.com
Jacket - Vintage







Outfit #2: Night Time Casual


Outfit 2:
Top - Ali and Kris from TJ Max
Jacket - LC Collection at Kohls
Shoes - Lois from JustFab.com
Bag - Tycoon from JustFab.com'






Outfit # 3: Glam it Up


Outfit #3:
Top - MNG by Mango from JC Penny
Shoes - Zoya from JustFab.com
Bag - Vintage
Necklace - Forever 21





No comments:

Post a Comment