Feb 3, 2012

Bohemian Chic

I am in love with this outfit! I wore it to school and I can not tell you how luxurious and gorgeous I felt. I got this shirt from JC Penny this past weekend and it was on sale for $18. Oh my gosh I cannot get enough. Anyways I love this look and would defiantly recommend wearing it with Skinny Jeans or any colored pair of shorts. Leggings would be fine to if your confident in your rear section showing which I am not. Also a wavy free fun hair style is key for this look with a long chain neckless with one statement peace on the end. Something like what I have on like a feather or anything that says bohemian. I also love this outfit with short booties. Gladiator Sandals would be gorgeous in the spring time. To finish off this look I believe a pair of your favorite over sized sun glasses is a must to sent this outfit over the top. That night I went on a date with my man and I paired this outfit with Clue from JustFab, but it was the inside bag that came with it. I love this bag but people often think i'm carrying around a huge makeup bag but I love it. She hold everything i need for a date night and then some.
I hope you Enjoy <3 




JC Penny Top
American Eagle Skinny Jeans
Just Fab Boots and Bag
Forever 21 Neckless 
Francesca Watch
Fly by OPI Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment